1. Invest in weekly sessions with private hitting/pitching/catching/fielding instructors?
2. Invest time in conditioning/weight training/fundamental running mechanics?
3. Get to practice early and leave last?
4. Feed your body or Fuel your body?
5. Spend adequate time focusing on mastering the basic skills to this game?
6. Grind so hard you can’t hear what’s happening around you?
7. Focus on your mental game as much as your physical?
8. Request feedback from coaches on things to improve?
9. Work on your weaknesses as much or more than your strengths?
10. Lead by example in a humble/compassionate/competitive manner than earns the respect of your teammates?
If the answer is No...then stop wanting/hoping for what others are willingly working for. You’re not deserved anything in this game just bc you showed up. Work ethic catches and surpasses natural skill in a quickness.
#TeamCSA #BeCSA #RecruitingTruth
CSA Southeast Regional Director